Open call for innovative technologies – Middle East and Europe
Tuesday, 10 October 2017
Isle is offering innovative technologies the chance to accelerate their marketing & business development. Through partnerships with exhibition organisers, we’re able to offer you the most cost-effective packages at global trade shows enabling you to make the most of our expertise and network.
Coming up in the next six months we have The International Water Summit (IWS) in UAE and Utility Week Live (UWL) in the UK. If you want to accelerate your technology in the Middle East and North Africa and European markets, find out more below.
Innovate@IWS - 15-18 January 2018
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Innovate@IWS is an initiative designed to make it easier than ever for innovators and clean technologists to connect with investors, partners and end users in the quest for sustainable water in arid regions. It’s our 5th year at the 2018 edition of IWS. Attendees will be entered into the Innovate@IWS competition and be a part of the smart water hub, a flagship pavilion in the heart of the exhibition hall.
Our package includes:
• Complimentary access to the Sustainability Business Connect (SBC) Programme Complimentary listing on the IWS Website Exhibitors Directory
• Complimentary listing on the IWS Event Planner, distributed to all attendees
• The opportunity to post your press releases and product photos on the IWS Website Company name will feature on a big board in the concourse highlighting first time exhibitors One Complimentary Delegate Pass to attend the IWS Conference
• 15% discount on additional passes to attend the world-class conference for four days’ Complimentary exhibitor badges
• Complimentary event printed invitations for you to distribute to your clients
• Directed social media from Reed, IWS and Isle accounts
• Isle branded press release and promotion
Utility Week Live - 22nd - 23rd May 2018
Birmingham National Exhibition Centre
Our package includes:
UWL is the UK’s biggest utilities event held for two days in the NEC Arena. There, you’ll get a bespoke pod and entry into the innovation competition.
• An exhibition pod within the Innovation Pavilion for both days at the show – 22nd & 23rd May 2018
• Entry into the Utility Live Innovation Award (a Dragons Den style pitch in front of judges)
• Extensive coverage in the preview supplement and event guide
• Full access to the exhibitor zone providing a range of free marketing resources, ROI booklet, banners/buttons, plus the opportunity to upload promotional videos/press releases/blogs
• Benefit from sustained exposure in the visitor promotion campaign going to 100,000 utilities professionals
• Enhanced exhibitor listing on the official show website (15k+ unique users per month)
• Direct access to Faversham House’s editors and specialist journalists
Two-minute micro pitches made available to the Utility Week Live audience (pre-show) plus key presentation materials
• Plus - All pitches will be captured by the official show broadcasters (IET.tv) and made available (as individual video files) at no extra cost
Faversham House (who run the Utility Week Conference) are making the new Water Innovation Pavilion their flagship feature this year and will be giving it extensive coverage across all their trades from Utility Week to WWT and EDIE.
For more information on both shows, please email firstname.lastname@example.org