Isle and the Accadueo-H2O Fair
Wednesday, 12 September 2018
17-19 October 2018 - in collaboration with IWA and ACCADUEO
*Proposed Program (Please note all details are subject to change).
This year Isle have organised the WaterIDEAS 2018 conference, supported by IWA and held in cooperation with ACCADUEO at their H2O fair. Isle will also be partaking in talks and sessions at the conference which aims to present and discuss the latest developments, strategies, techniques and applications of international best practices in Innovative Water Networks Management.
The conference will include a number of keynote presentations by selected international experts dealing with any smart water related topics (Smart water networks, Innovative data driven technologies, Water Loss, Energy and Demand in Water Distribution Systems, AMR etc.). The aim is to provide a comprehensive program of the highest quality, reflecting a wide range of international experiences. Workshops and Learning Modules hosted by the WaterIDEAS conference:
- the Young Water Professional (YWP) workshop about the YWP vision of the roadmap on innovation and ICT in the water sector
- the SWAN (Smart WAter Networks) workshop about the adoption of data-driven technologies and digital solutions in the water sector
- a number of Learning Modules (in parallel with the conference) giving a technical focus on specific topics.
- Learn about the latest developments on the themes: smart water, efficiency, quality and leakage management
- Discuss how smart water networks can help you save water and energy
- Assess how ICT can bring to integrated management of water systems
- Measure the benefits of smart meters, pressure management and other advanced technologies to reduce losses and energy consumption
- Learning and sharing experiences with case studies of international
- Determine how to support the smart water sector
The Participation to all sessions is free but seats availability is limited. Reservations will be processed on “first come, first served” basis. The terms of participation and the registration form will be available at: www.water-ideas.com
Isle’s Emerging Technologies Pavilion
Isle are hosting an Emerging Technologies Pavilion at the Accadueo-H2O fair which will act as the meeting point between the utilities behind the challenges and the innovative solution providers. The pavilion aims to showcase promising new water solutions for the Italian market. This select group of water technology businesses have been vetted on market readiness, commercial viability and impact on water resource management. Below, some of the companies present at the Emerging Technologies Pavilion:
- Air Water Green (Sweden): energy-efficient products for air dehumidification in all climatic conditions (http://airwatergreen.com/en/).
- Inflowmatix (UK): solutions to support water network operators to control pressures and optimise the water supply service (https://inflowmatix.com/).
- Pipecare-Curapipe (Israel-Italy): technology for the simultaneous and without excavation repairing of main trunks and injections (https://www.curapipe.com/).
- Invenio (UK): patent pending system for estimating the flow rate through small diameter service connections that does not rely on a water meter (https://www.invenio-systems.co.uk/).
- Riventa (UK): solutions for precision on-site measurement of pump, blower and turbine efficiency, and to optimize operational performance and maintenance (https://riventa.com/).
- Martinek (Austria): innovative sensor-based solution to systematically force the recognition and reduction of water losses by open and closed network operation (https://martinek.org/).
- SIS-TER (Italy): Artificial Intelligence-based platform to monitor, analyse and manage big‑data sets from the various components of the water system (http://www.sis-ter.it/).
- Syrinix (UK): intelligent pipeline monitoring solutions for clearer network insights (http://www.syrinix.com/).
- Hydropath (UK): physical water conditioning devices to improve flocculation, prevent struvite scaling and reduce biofouling (https://hydropath.com/).
On Wednesday 17th October from 10:00 to 11:30, visitors will have a special access to the pavilion through the Water&WasteWater Emerging Innovation Tour, a guided tour to review the innovative technology solutions on display in the fields of water and wastewater. The tour provides easy access to the Pavilion, explanations about the showcased technologies from an Isle technology expert and direct introductions to the exhibitors. The tour will be organised according to the number of participants.